- In 1999 TKS was established to provide end–to-end IT and Data cabling solutions to Government, Large Corporate Companies as well as to SMMEs in South Africa.
- In 2005 the Company was restructured to Include BEE partners as well as Partners in the Emergency Power Sector.
- In 2012 the Property Holding part of the Company was split from the Operations and the Company name was changed to Trackos Projects.
- Trackos is a Level 4 BEE Company, focussed on providing Turn-Key solutions for Data Centre and Server Room Design and Builds as well as the related IT Infrastructure Services.
- Trackos’ teams of highly skilled engineers have tailor made solutions that span the ICT, Cabling and IT Infrastructure environments and have build in excess of 300 Data Centers and Server Rooms for businesses and government departments in South Africa and Africa.
- In 2012 Trackos set up a Specialist Division focussing on the Drafting and Implementation of ICT Strategic Plans and Disaster Recovery Plans in order to Comply with Legislative Guidelines. In close co-operation with the Designs
- and Building Teams, Trackos has the skills to assists it’s Clients with their ICT Planning Strategy, as well as with the Implementation of these strategies in line with Auditors requirements and specifications with the view to obtaining clean audit reports.
To be our client’s number one choice, when it comes to building and refurbishing Data Centers and Server Rooms, setting up new ICT facilities and providing the maintenance and support services for these and other facilities already installed.
To ensure maximum uptime of IT Networks and Services for our clients, by using the latest technology and products and by ensuring that we are flexible, focused and cost effective.